Harper Collins and the OTHER media wins at the BIMA Awards
We are delighted to announce that last night the OTHER media picked up a BIMA Award in ‘Education & Outreach’ for our work with Harper Collins and the BBC for the Wonders of the Universe App.
Along with this prestigious award (the second for our Wonders app after winning Gold at the Digital Impact Awards!) we were also Shortlisted for Agency of the Year, and in total nominated for 8 awards:
- Education & Outreach – Wonders of the Universe - Won
- Mobile – Wonders of the Universe - Commended
- Entertainment - Wonders of the Universe - Nominated
- Public Life – The V&A Website Redesign - Nominated
- Education & Outreach – The Collins Dictionary - Nominated
- Grand Prix – Wonders of the Universe - Shortlisted
- Agency of the Year - the OTHER media - Nominated
- Innovation – Wonders of the Universe - Nominated
Our MD George, along with the team were celebrating to the early hours of the morning at the Bankside Vaults and so apologies if you called the office this morning to a rather subdued reception!
We'd like to thank all of our clients for collaborating on such innovative projects and we look forward to working on more award winning campaigns in the next year.