Can I Eat It? hits the App store!
Can I Eat It? has been launched by the OTHER media on the App store. It's currently riding at 4.5 out of 5 for user ratings and has been ranked #2 in Apple's 'New and Noteworthy' chart this week.
The 'Can I Eat It?' App is a new venture for us. We saw a gap in the market for a useful App for those with food allergies, intollerances, dietary needs and visual impairments. We have delivered the App in partnership with renowned food & drink journalist Martin Isark.
The App is a simple and fun way to check your diet as you walk round the supermarket. You can set your dietary preferences, then scan the food in your basket. We will check our extensive database of products and give you a thumbs up or thumb down if you can eat it. Simple!
Here are the features at a glance:
- Easily scan thousands of items and add them to you recents list
- Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down for each product based on the dietary preferences you decide
- Detailed information and statistics for each product
- Search our database for any product, if you don't have it to hand
- Voiceover mode for those with visual impairments